You can never be too safe. As technology rapidly evolves at a speed akin to a Star Wars ship’s hyperdrive, business owners need to be nimble and quick. No joke, Jack.
Here are some stress-inducing digital ecosystem stats to make you reach for your powder fresh deodorant:
- A Deloitte Center for Controllership poll reports that 34.5% of executives say their organizations’ accounting and financial data was targeted by cyber adversaries.
- Accenture notes that nearly 43% of cyberattacks are on small businesses.
It’s obviously time to arm up! But you know what? Only 14% of those who were attacked were prepared to face such a digital onslaught.
Time for Cybersecurity Consulting
Why hire a cybersecurity consulting firm like Oppuous to protect your data? Can’t this stuff be handled in-house?
Sure, if you’re confident in your in-house IT team to raise the gates, set the traps, and arm the defenses from cyberattackers, then you don’t need us. But if in-house IT is that great, then why are so many businesses being hammered every year by hackers?
The truth is, in this age, you need steel-enforced cybersecurity consulting to fend off the brigands crossing the pixelated mote and scaling the digital walls!
But, seriously, at Oppuous, we work every single day with hundreds of clients who have come to us to protect their data and the digital foundation of their businesses. Those organizations understand the precarious nature of the present digital landscape and the necessity of an exceptional, armor-clad cybersecurity consulting firm to oversee it all.
What Can a Cybersecurity Firm Do For You?
The mistake so many small businesses make is they assume they are safe and secure, and their in-house team has them protected. But the truth is, even the largest corporations get hit by hackers. We’re talking Yahoo, Facebook, Marriott, Adobe, and Equifax, among so many others.
An outside cybersecurity firm is your solution to raising the gates and protecting your data and your customers.
As Your Cybersecurity Consulting Company, Here is What Oppuous Will Do For You
- Awareness – Having cybersecurity consulting experts on hand ensures you and your company are aware of risks or vulnerabilities that may be out there. A company like Oppuous can help you safeguard against threats like phishing and malware threats. Your digital assets are protected when you have someone in charge, full time.
- Compliance – Cybersecurity consulting helps your organization understand regulations and requirements that may be needed to meet necessary compliance standards and avoid any potential legal risks. You can trust Oppuous to handle this.
- Risk Management – Understanding your digital vulnerabilities and weaknesses, you will be able to get more help from Oppuous cybersecurity consulting. Together, we’ll implement appropriate safeguards that will protect your data.
Incident Response – If the worst happens, and you’re a victim of a cyberattack, the cybersecurity counselors at Oppuous can help you with their knowledge and skills to get back on track quickly, recover data, minimize damage, and recover from the incident.
Contact Oppuous for Cybersecurity Consulting Today
All businesses need professional cybersecurity protection to guard their data, finances, reputation, and overall operations. By investing in cybersecurity protections, small businesses can reduce the risk of cyberattacks and the many associated negative consequences. While some companies try to take this on in-house, consider the many benefits of outsourcing your cybersecurity consulting to the professional team at Oppuous. We believe in empowering small businesses and providing reasonable pricing plans for all our partners.
This is what we do, and we do it well.